Genesis Coix de Fer 40 - 2021
- BUILT TO GO THE DISTANCE.
- A modern classic, the Croix de Fer keeps on turning and this interpretation is our most rounded model yet.
- At its heart is the ever faithful Reynolds 725 tubing. Featured throughout, this is thin in comparison to regular chromoly, saving a little weight and enhancing the ride quality. Matched to our steel fork, this is a bike which gives a reassuring ride, even when loaded.
- That theme continues with Shimano?s GRX groupset providing a reliable shifting on and off road. We?ve gone for an RX-600 chainset featuring 46/30T chainrings, with shifters and hydraulic brake callipers to match.
- The ability to run up to a 45mm rear tyre and a 50mm front tyre on the provided 700c rims increase the all-terrain ability of the Croix ? and it doesn?t end there. If you want to experiment with 650B wheels, you could run up to a 44mm rear tyre and a 50mm front tyre.
- Thru-axles front and rear, tubeless ready rims and tyres, flat mount disc brakes, a third bottle mount, rack and guard mounts and fixings for Anything Cages on the forks complete the package.