Madison Flux 3-Layer Women's Waterproof Trail Jacket
Lightweight waterproof mountain bike jacket with hood, protects from downpours in mild conditions. Cool enough to wear all day and small enough to pack down.
- WATERPROOF: Fully taped seams and a DWR coated superlight waterproof fabric and construction offer reliable protection against rain and wet conditions.
- WIND RESISTANT: When not in use this jacket rolls up neatly into its hood and can be stowed in a jersey pocket or rucksack.
- PACKABILITY: When not in use this jacket rolls up neatly into its hood and can be stowed in a jersey pocket or rucksack.
- STRETCH FABRIC: Constructed from a full way stretch fabric, you can move any which way you choose on the bike wearing this piece of kit. Feel unrestricted either hauling over the bars as you climb steep hills, or leaning back as you swoop downhill again.
- ARTICULATED FIT: The jacket's articulated fit means that it suits your riding position, with pre curved arms, drop tail and a tailored cut to suit the dynamic movements of cycling.
- REFLECTIVE INSERTS: Strategically placed reflective branding and flashes on the forearm enhances your visibility and improves your safety during low-light or night time adventures in urban environments.
- POCKETS: Stow valuables like your phone in either of the two front facing hand pockets. Zippered for total security
- STRETCH HOOD: The hood hem is elasticated to give a snug fit on your head and not get in the way when not needed. Designed to offer that extra protection when the weather turns bad.
SeasonAutumn / Winter