Madison Flux Women's DWR Trail Trousers
The ultimate lightweight mountain bike trouser, made for speed on the enduro or downhill race track. Ratchet strap provides a secure fit, with elasticated waist and four way stretch fabric giving freedom of movement on the trails. Water resistant to shrug off splashes and light rain, designed in conjunction with the Madison Saracen Factory Race Team.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Jersey fabric has been designed to help pull sweat away from your body and keep you dry and comfortable when working hard
- PROTECTIVE: The DWR coating on the leg fabric provides a protective barrier against trail spray, making this pant an all-year round favourite.
- QUICK DRYING: With mesh panels, these trousers wick away moisture and sweat, keeping you dry and comfortable during intense rides or warmer conditions.
- STRETCH FABRIC: Constructed from a full stretch fabric, these trousers provide unrestricted mobility and freedom of movement, leaving you to focus on the ride
- QUICK ADJUST RATCHET: Ensure a secure waist fit with a quick-adjust ratchet system with micro intervals that allows for easy on-the-go tweaks, as well as fast pit stops!
- ARTICULATED FIT: Features articulated knees, allowing for unrestricted mobility and flexibility, as well as compatibility with our knee pads.
- STORAGE: Stow valuables like your phone in either of the two hip pockets positioned conveniently and safely out the way harm.
- PRO APPROVED: As used by the Madison Saracen Factory Race Team.